Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Two Washington Favorites (So Far)

Well we finally made it to Seattle.  As my usual inner fat child, I have to say my favorite part so far was the epitome of a perfect road trip diner. Not only was the diner a refurbished Mobil station, but the food was deeelisious and the people super friendly.  They even made me what seems to be my new favorite, veggie burger with a fried egg and cheese on top! Check out a couple of the pictures below to see why it was just the right place for our trip! The other favorite? Nerd Alert it's the EMP - The Experience Music Project, Ryan got to explore his one true love (see pictures) and I got to pretend I was way more technologically advanced and lived on Pandora. If you don't understand I suggest you watch James Cameron's Avatar. I'm sure Ryan will tell you about all the other cool things we did so I won't bother getting into it all over again.  Oh and a special shout out to Rose and Matt, in case you were worried that four years of Wagner Tuition was being wasted on this trip- Ryan is using his college education quite nicely in Seattle.

Ryan takes his sound work very seriously.

But he might also be a DJ


The tower of guitars!


Inside the Diner...


And from the outside! It's really got no gas, just food.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you guys made it back. New Mexico is the Land of Enchantment and I call Washington the Land of Entrapment. You'v e been warned.
    Jenn, you have relatives in Bellinghm WA. I told them you may be up that way and Vancouver is a town worth seeing. Let me know.
    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mikey! I just got this though, and am now in Oregon.. We'll be in New Mexico before you know it! (or maybe not since we're going so slowly this time) Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete