Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Such Adventures!

Jenn and her AK!
So Jenn already posted about Vegas, but she left out one of the funnest/ most Bad-ass moments we had there! We went to a store called "The Gun Store" (guess what they had there?) where we got to shoot a few different guns! It was a first for both of us and I have to say, Jenn knows how to handle a pink AK-47! She got to shoot that as well as a Glock 19, while I shot a Colt 1911 and a M1A! Both of our groupings were pretty good, and I had a blast shooting them! After that excitment and the other things that we did in Vegas that Jenn posted, we headed out east to Meteor Crater!
Me and my M1A!


Jenn Taking it Easy!
I have been dying to see Meteor Crater since I first heard of it, and I was not disappointed! It's amazing to think that a piece of rock from space was able to cause such a big impact! It was pretty awe inspiring and we had a good time , even if it was a little cold there!  After that we made a stop at a pretty famous corner in Winslow Arizona! We had to drive around for a little to find it, but we got some awesome pictures of it that you can see below! Take it easy everyone! We definitely are here in Albuquerque. It's nice to be able to relax and sleep in a real bed for a few days!
Meteor Crater!

Another shot of the Crater!

No comments:

Post a Comment